Acronis Revive App for Windows 10 PC: Acronis Revive (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Acronis Revive full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Recover files that are accidently deleted or prematurely removed.
Acronis Revive Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Acronis Revive will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Acronis Revive|
|Category||Backup | Recovery|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Acronis Revive from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Acronis Revive!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Acronis Revive Free Download!
Acronis Revive latest version highlights
Acronis Revive is an app to recover files that are accidently deleted or prematurely removed from the trusted company Acronis International GmbH.
How to Recover Deleted Files with Acronis Revive ?
Recover deleted files as easy as 1–2–3
Whether the file was trashed by accident, removed by a virus, or was intentionally deleted and needed later, this powerful utility can help bring it back to life.
Easy as one, two, three:
- Locate: Easily locate a variety of documents, spreadsheets, presentations and media files.
- Estimate: Examine movie, audio and picture files to gauge the chance of recovery.
- Recover: Find deleted files on internal drives, external drives, and memory cards.
Acronis Revive Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Acronis Revive on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Acronis Revive from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Acronis Revive
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Acronis Revive on its own servers, Acronis Revive is developed and maintained by Acronis International GmbH. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.