[email protected] ISO Manager App for Windows 10 PC: [email protected] ISO Manager (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install [email protected] ISO Manager full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. [email protected] ISO Manager edits and burns CD/DVD-ROM ISO images compatible with the ISO 9660 / Joliet standards.
[email protected] ISO Manager Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if [email protected] ISO Manager will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||[email protected] ISO Manager|
|Category||DVD, Blu Ray & USB|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download [email protected] ISO Manager from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of [email protected] ISO Manager!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- [email protected] ISO Manager Free Download!
[email protected] ISO Manager latest version highlights
- Create ISO file from CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs
- Create ISO image file from set of files and folders
- Extract files from an ISO image file (open ISO file)
- Edit ISO image file
- Burn ISO image file to CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RW DL (Dual Layer), HD DVD and Blu-Ray Disc
[email protected] ISO Manager Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install [email protected] ISO Manager on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - [email protected] ISO Manager from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find [email protected] ISO Manager
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store [email protected] ISO Manager on its own servers, [email protected] ISO Manager is developed and maintained by LSoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.