Adobe Acrobat Reader App for Windows 10 PC: Adobe Acrobat Reader (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Adobe Acrobat Reader full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. The most popular free PDF reader to view, print, and annotate PDFs.
Adobe Acrobat Reader Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Adobe Acrobat Reader will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Adobe Acrobat Reader|
|Category||PDF & E-Book Tools|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Adobe Acrobat Reader from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Adobe Acrobat Reader!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader Free Download!
Adobe Acrobat Reader latest version highlights
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC enables you to view, print, and annotate PDFs. Free and trusted for viewing, printing and annotating PDFs connected to Adobe Document Cloud, so it’s easier to work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
Besides being the most advanced PDF viewer, you can add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools. Work with your PDFs anywhere by using the Adobe Document Cloud and Access and store files in Box, Dropbox, or Microsoft OneDrive.
Adobe Acrobat Reader Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Adobe Acrobat Reader on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Adobe Acrobat Reader from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Adobe Acrobat Reader on its own servers, Adobe Acrobat Reader is developed and maintained by Adobe. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.