Adobe DNG Converter App for Windows 10 PC: Adobe DNG Converter (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Adobe DNG Converter full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Enables you to easily convert camera-specific raw files from supported cameras to a more universal DNG raw file.
Adobe DNG Converter Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Adobe DNG Converter will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Adobe DNG Converter|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Adobe DNG Converter from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Adobe DNG Converter!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Adobe DNG Converter Free Download!
Adobe DNG Converter latest version highlights
Adobe DNG Converter enables you to easily convert camera-specific raw files from supported cameras to a more universal DNG raw file with backward compatibility.
Install and use the DNG Converter
Open the downloaded file and double-click the DNG Converter executable file.
Follow the onscreen instructions.
The DNG Converter is now available in your Programs (Windows) or Applications (Mac) directory. The installation utility is designed to also install a set of color profiles required for the DNG Converter to function properly. These profiles are copied to a common resource location.
Digital Negative is an openly published specification that not only is supported by Adobe, but is also freely available for other software and hardware vendors to support. Consequently, it can be a safer file format to use for long-term archival purposes. Archiving your file as a digital negative eliminates worries that the raw file will no longer be readable once the camera format that created it becomes obsolete.
The Digital Negative specification allows for not only all of the pixel information stored in current raw formats, but also for all of the additional, proprietary metadata that many manufacturers include. The Adobe DNG Converter may, in some cases, ignore some of this proprietary metadata, and only include the basic information necessary for creating a high-quality image file. The original raw file, however, can also be embedded in the new DNG format to ensure that proprietary metadata from the manufacturer is not lost.
Adobe DNG Converter Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Adobe DNG Converter on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Adobe DNG Converter from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Adobe DNG Converter
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Adobe DNG Converter on its own servers, Adobe DNG Converter is developed and maintained by Adobe. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.