Adobe Shockwave Player App for Windows 10 PC: Adobe Shockwave Player (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Adobe Shockwave Player full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Play dazzling 3D games and entertainment, interactive product demonstrations, and online learning applications.
Adobe Shockwave Player Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Adobe Shockwave Player will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Adobe Shockwave Player|
|Category||Web Browsers Extentions|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Adobe Shockwave Player from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Adobe Shockwave Player!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Adobe Shockwave Player Free Download!
Adobe Shockwave Player latest version highlights
- Intel Pentium IV 600MHz or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 3 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Mozilla Firefox
New sensational Post-processing effects
You can now add several exciting effects, such as Convolution filter, Adjust Color filter, Depth of Field, Bloom Effect, Night Vision, etc., to visually enhance movies.
Exciting new textures and shaders
Make your Director movies a visual treat by taking advantage of the exciting new textures, such as PerlinNoise Texture, CubeMap Render Texture and shaders, such as Fresnel Shader.
Adobe Shockwave Player Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Adobe Shockwave Player on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Adobe Shockwave Player from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Adobe Shockwave Player
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Adobe Shockwave Player on its own servers, Adobe Shockwave Player is developed and maintained by Adobe. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.