AIMP App for Windows 10 PC: AIMP (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install AIMP full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Nice advanced audio player, manager and converter.
AIMP Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if AIMP will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download AIMP from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of AIMP!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- AIMP Free Download!
AIMP latest version highlights
Play your music and audio free with AIMP. AIMP is a free audio player and manager and may be considered as a Winamp alternative. It features playlists, which is based on content from Music Library data base, with ability to filter and group data. In addition it have volume normalization, peak normalization, and replay Gain.
AIMP represents the music files organizer, which allows you to easily organize your music, and set marks for listened Tracks. Furthermore, you can sleep while listening favorite music, just set the timer to shutdown the computer at given time or on playback finish.
AIMP Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install AIMP on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - AIMP from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find AIMP
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store AIMP on its own servers, AIMP is developed and maintained by Artem Izmaylov. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.