AIO Boot App for Windows 10 PC: AIO Boot (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install AIO Boot full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Create a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. Boot Windows and most Linux distributions and boot via LAN.
AIO Boot Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if AIO Boot will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||AIO Boot|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download AIO Boot from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of AIO Boot!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- AIO Boot Free Download!
AIO Boot latest version highlights
Create a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. AIO Boot can boot Windows and most Linux distributions and boot via LAN using Tiny PXE Server.
It uses Grub2 as the default boot loader, which supports both MBR and GPT and supports booting in both Legacy BIOS and UEFI. In addition, AIO Boot also supports to install Grub4dos, rEFInd, Clover, Syslinux and Enoch Chameleon.
AIO Boot Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install AIO Boot on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - AIO Boot from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find AIO Boot
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store AIO Boot on its own servers, AIO Boot is developed and maintained by AIO Boot. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.