AirDroid App for Windows 10 PC: AirDroid (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install AirDroid full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Transfer files across devices, control mobile devices remotely, receive and reply to messages on computer
AirDroid Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if AirDroid will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download AirDroid from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of AirDroid!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- AirDroid Free Download!
AirDroid latest version highlights
AirDroid makes your multi-screen life easier and more focused by helping you access and manage your phone from any computer, anywhere. You can send SMS, view app notifications, transfer files and fully control your phone on computer with AirDroid. Remote control App which based on AirMirror technology. Provide convenient remote control and manage solutions on mobile device. Your Android, on the Web. Manage your Android from a web browser, all over the air.
AirDroid Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install AirDroid on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - AirDroid from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find AirDroid
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store AirDroid on its own servers, AirDroid is developed and maintained by Sand Studio. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.