ALLPlayer App for Windows 10 PC: ALLPlayer (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install ALLPlayer full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free video player with good support for subtitle rendering.
ALLPlayer Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if ALLPlayer will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download ALLPlayer from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of ALLPlayer!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- ALLPlayer Free Download!
ALLPlayer latest version highlights
ALLPlayer is a free video player with good support for subtitle rendering with nice graphics and good audio. Watch movies in all formats and downloads matching subtitles for your movies, it is a video player with the movie search.
Key Features of ALLPlayer
Faster and weight less with built all updated codecs that use hardware support for watching videos, it should not have trouble opening any video file.
After configuration, It searches for movies stored on local drives in the specified directories and on websites offering free videos – movies or video clips.
Internet radio improved significantly.
Superior support of external subtitle rendering: support for subtitles to videos from opensubtitles.org was also improved.
ALLPlayer Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install ALLPlayer on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - ALLPlayer from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find ALLPlayer
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store ALLPlayer on its own servers, ALLPlayer is developed and maintained by ALLPlayer Group Ltd. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.