Anaconda App for Windows 10 PC: Anaconda (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Anaconda full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Most popular Python data science platform which enables data science teams to collaborate, share and deploy data science.
Anaconda Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Anaconda will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Anaconda from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Anaconda!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Anaconda Free Download!
Anaconda latest version highlights
Anaconda is the most popular Python data science platform with 6 million users. Anaconda Enterprise enables data science teams to collaborate, share and deploy data science, and allows enterprise IT organizations to govern, scale and manage data science pipelines.
Streamline your data science workflows from data ingest through deployment. Leverage & integrate all your data sources to extract the most value from your data. Create, collaborate & share with your entire team—from analysts to executives.
Anaconda Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Anaconda on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Anaconda from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Anaconda
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Anaconda on its own servers, Anaconda is developed and maintained by Anaconda. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.