AndroMouse App for Windows 10 PC: AndroMouse (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install AndroMouse full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Convert your Android smartphone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, media remote, file browser and much more.
AndroMouse Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if AndroMouse will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download AndroMouse from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of AndroMouse!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- AndroMouse Free Download!
AndroMouse latest version highlights
Convert your Android smartphone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, media remote, file browser and much more with AndroMouse. Communication with your computer can be made using your WiFi network or using Bluetooth. AndroMouse features most mouse functionalities including click, double-click, drag and drop, scroll and right-click. You can use your phone’s on-screen keyboard as the wireless keyboard. In addition to wireless mouse and keyboard, AndroMouse also provides tons of extra features. Most popular features include speak-to-type and file-browser. Relax on your couch and search Google or Youtube with your voice. Compose an email with your voice instead of using your physical keyboard!! Browse your computer files on your phone.
For Windows Users
You might get a Windows security alert saying something like ‘Windows Firewall has blocked some features..’. You must select ‘Allow Access’ to use AndroMouse. If you are still having issues connecting to the server, your AntiVirus software might be blocking connections – please open Java SE binary for incoming and outgoing connections on your Firewall settings.
AndroMouse Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install AndroMouse on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - AndroMouse from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find AndroMouse
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store AndroMouse on its own servers, AndroMouse is developed and maintained by AndroMouse . All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.