Ant Renamer App for Windows 10 PC: Ant Renamer (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Ant Renamer full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Makes easier the renaming of lots of files and folders by using specified settings.
Ant Renamer Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Ant Renamer will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Ant Renamer|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Ant Renamer from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Ant Renamer!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Ant Renamer Free Download!
Ant Renamer latest version highlights
Ant Renamer is a free (really free, i.e. the source code is available) program that makes easier the renaming of lots of files and folders by using specified settings. It supports Unicode names.
Browse the links above this text to get more information and download the program.
- Changing extension
- Replacing character strings by others
- Inserting a character stringName creation with mp3’s Tag (ID v1.1)
- Name creation with file’s last modified date and time
- Random names creation
- Case change (uppercase, lowercase, first letter of each word in uppercase, …)
- Take names from a list/file
- Use of EXIF info
- Regular expressions
- Moving characters
- Deleting several characters
Ant Renamer Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Ant Renamer on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Ant Renamer from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Ant Renamer
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Ant Renamer on its own servers, Ant Renamer is developed and maintained by Antoine Potten. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.