Apple iTunes App for Windows 10 PC: Organize and play music, movies, and TV shows on your iphone, ipad or other Apple devices. Get Apple iTunes and install it on your windows 10 PC or laptop. Latest version free download.
Apple iTunes Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Apple iTunes will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Apple iTunes|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Apple iTunes Download Links
Why to download Apple iTunes from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Apple iTunes!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Apple iTunes Free Download!
Apple iTunes latest version highlights
iTunes enables you to organize and play music, movies, and TV shows on your iphone, ipad or other Apple devices. Also shop for music, movies, and TV shows. It’s also where you can join Apple Music and stream — or download and listen offline — to over 45 million songs, ad-free.
Play all music you want from millions of songs, including exclusive releases. Choose from millions of songs and watch original shows, movies, and content you won’t find anywhere else. Choose over 85,000 movies and more than 300,000 TV shows. Watch your favorite TV shows and movies. Tap to play, or download.
All the music, movies, and TV shows you buy are immediately available, no matter how you want to play them. Send friends and family an iTunes Gift Card or Apple Music Gift Card from your iOS device or computer.
Apple iTunes Install and Uninstall
To install Apple iTunes on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Apple iTunes from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Apple iTunes
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Apple iTunes on its own servers, Apple iTunes is developed and maintained by Apple. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.