Audacity App for Windows 10 PC: Audacity (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Audacity full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free, open source and cross-platform audio recording and editing software.
Audacity Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Audacity will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Audacity from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Audacity!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Audacity Free Download!
Audacity latest version highlights
Audacity is an audio recording and editing software to record live audio through a microphone or mixer. Import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings. Export your recordings in many different file formats, including multiple files at once. Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete.
Record from microphone, line input, USB/Firewire devices and others. Record computer playback on Windows Vista and later by choosing “Windows WASAPI” host in Device Toolbar then a “loopback” input.
Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete. Find the spot to edit easily with scrubbing and seeking or Timeline Quick-Play. And, to edit audio in Audacity using the selection tool, time selection tool, envelope tool, zoom and more. This is a deep dive into the editing capabilities of this free audio editing software.
Audacity Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Audacity on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Audacity from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Audacity
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Audacity on its own servers, Audacity is developed and maintained by AudacityTeam. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.