AudioCoder App for Windows 10 PC: AudioCoder (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install AudioCoder full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A high performance and high quality batch audio transcoder based on MediaCoder.
AudioCoder Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if AudioCoder will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download AudioCoder from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of AudioCoder!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- AudioCoder Free Download!
AudioCoder latest version highlights
AudioCoder (aka MediaCoder Audio Edition) is a high performance and high quality batch audio transcoder based on MediaCoder. It can decode from and re-encode into most popular audio formats with up to 8 simultaneous tasks, which significantly improves transcoding speed and thus shortern the time needed to have your audio albums processed. A rich set of codec parameters are available for tuning.
- Super fast parallelized audio transcoding
- Encodes to most popular audio formats
- Both audio and video input supported
- BD/DVD/CD & streaming input supported
- 2-pass normalization in batch
- Tagging and formatted file naming
- CUE sheet and M3U playlist support
AudioCoder Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install AudioCoder on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - AudioCoder from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find AudioCoder
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store AudioCoder on its own servers, AudioCoder is developed and maintained by MediaCoder . All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.