Avidemux App for Windows 10 PC: Avidemux (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Avidemux full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks.
Avidemux Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Avidemux will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Avidemux from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Avidemux!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Avidemux Free Download!
Avidemux latest version highlights
Avidemux is a free open-source program designed for multi-purpose video editing and processing, which can be used on almost all known operating systems and computer platforms. This website contains lots of information about downloading, compiling, configuring, and using the program. Simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks available for Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows under the GNU GPL license.
Key Features of Avidemux
- Supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF, using a variety of codecs.
- Tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting capabilities.
- The program was written from scratch by Mean, but code from other people and projects has been used as well.
- Patches, translations and even bug reports are always welcome.
Avidemux Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Avidemux on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Avidemux from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Avidemux
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Avidemux on its own servers, Avidemux is developed and maintained by Mean
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.