Basilisk App for Windows 10 PC: Basilisk (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Basilisk full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Modern, full-featured web browser, aims to retain useful technologies that its sibling Firefox has removed.
Basilisk Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Basilisk will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Basilisk from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Basilisk!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Basilisk Free Download!
Basilisk latest version highlights
Basilisk is a free and Open Source XUL-based web browser, featuring the well-known Firefox-style interface and operation. It is based on the Goanna layout and rendering engine (a fork of Gecko) and builds on the Unified XUL Platform (UXP), which in turn is a fork of the Mozilla code base without Servo or Rust.
- Support for all NPAPI plugins (Unity, Silverlight, Flash, Java, authentication plugins, etc.).
- Support for XUL/Overlay Mozilla-style extensions.
- Experimental support for WebExtensions (in gecko-target mode). Please note that some Mozilla-specific WebExtension APIs are not yet available.
- Support for ALSA on Linux.
- Support for WebAssembly (WASM).
- Support for advanced Graphite font shaping features.
- Support for modern web cryptography: up to TLS 1.3, modern ciphers, HSTS, etc.
Basilisk Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Basilisk on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Basilisk from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Basilisk
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Basilisk on its own servers, Basilisk is developed and maintained by M.C. Straver. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.