BatchPhoto App for Windows 10 PC: BatchPhoto (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install BatchPhoto full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Image resizing, converting, cropping, watermarking, date stamping, renaming.
BatchPhoto Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if BatchPhoto will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download BatchPhoto from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of BatchPhoto!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- BatchPhoto Free Download!
BatchPhoto latest version highlights
Edit thousands of pictures in one operation with support for multi-core CPUs!
Watch folders for new or updated images and automatically apply a custom set of edits.
Read and save 170+ image formats, including: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, PDF.
Read all RAW image formats generated by almost all DSLR digital cameras.
Give meaningful names to your images instead of the default cryptic names.
Edit your photos then directly upload them to FTP, Facebook, or Flickr.
Date stamp photos in bulk with their original date/time as taken from the EXIF record.
Automatically cut hundreds of photos to a predefined aspect ratio or custom rectangle.
Change image sizes in bulk for easy sharing or to save space.
Visually watermark images with logos and texts in bulk.
Edit photos in bulk with filters like: Auto Contrast, Auto Gamma, Sharpen, Brightness.
Apply graphical effects to photos in bulk, effects like: Sepia, B&W, Charcoal, Oil Paint.
BatchPhoto Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install BatchPhoto on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - BatchPhoto from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find BatchPhoto
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store BatchPhoto on its own servers, BatchPhoto is developed and maintained by Bits&Coffee. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.