Belarc Advisor App for Windows 10 PC: Belarc Advisor (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Belarc Advisor full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, network inventory, any missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, security benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser.
Belarc Advisor Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Belarc Advisor will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Belarc Advisor|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Belarc Advisor from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Belarc Advisor!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Belarc Advisor Free Download!
Belarc Advisor latest version highlights
The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, network inventory, any missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, security benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server.
he Belarc Advisor creates a local Web page, keeping your PC profile on your PC and does not send it to a web server, including Belarc’s server. It is able to personalize a web page to show you details of your computer without a web server by using technologies included in the Belarc Advisor.
Belarc Advisor Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Belarc Advisor on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Belarc Advisor from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Belarc Advisor
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Belarc Advisor on its own servers, Belarc Advisor is developed and maintained by Belarc. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.