Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware App (2021) Download for Windows 10 [FREE]
Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware for PC, Laptop Windows 10. Free tool to protect you against recent ransomware threats from the well-known security company Bitdefender. Free download Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware latest version 2021 for windows 10 [64 bit, 32 bit].
Install Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware .exe setup file and do not forget to have a look on these similar Apps ,WinZip Malware Protector ,Ultra Adware Killer ,ESET Online Scanner ,TrustPort Total Protection Sphere ,Avira Internet Security Suite .
- Section Anti-Malware
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Freeware
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2021-01-15
Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware latest version 2021 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Free tool to protect you against recent ransomware threats from the well-known security company Bitdefender. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Bitdefender (1459).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
Anti-Ransomware Tool is a free tool to protect you against recent ransomware threats from the well-known security company Bitdefender. Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware is a free security tool that can protect against existing and emerging ransomware attacks. Ransomware is a category of malicious software designed to block access to your computer and files until you pay a large sum of money. Download our advanced ransomware vaccine right now to stay safe from losing your money or files.
- Protect Your PC Against Ransomware Attacks.
- Completely free for download and use.
- Next-gen ransomware protection against CTB-Locker, Locky, Petya and TeslaCrypt ransomware families.
- Keeps your files safe from encryption.
- Non-intrusive and easy to use.
How to Stay Safe from Ransomware Attacks
1. Make regular backups of your most important data, either on an external hard drive or by using an external cloud service.
2. Prevent infections from happening in the first place: even if you receive links or e-mail attachments from people you know, make sure that you only open them if you know you should receive them in the first place.
3. Keep your OS and software updated.
4. Download and install Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware, a non-intrusive and easy to use free security tool.
Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware is developed and published by Bitdefender, Softati.com is not directly affiliated with Bitdefender.
Softati is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.