BitLord App for Windows 10 PC: BitLord (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install BitLord full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. The easiest torrent downloader to download or stream anything.
BitLord Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if BitLord will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||File Sharing and Torrent|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download BitLord from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of BitLord!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- BitLord Free Download!
BitLord latest version highlights
With BitLord you can:
- Easily search to find video, audio, text and other torrents among millions of files.
- Instantly watch videos in our built-in player. Stream video and audio while downloading.
- Play on Chromecast while downloading. The best way to watch content on your tv.
- Get video subtitles in your language inside our player, fetched automatically from opensubtitles.
SEARCH TO FIND ANYTHING! Click to Stream or Download.
BitLord collects torrents from all around the web.
KEEP YOUR DOWNLOADS IN PERFECT ORDER
Make playlists of your downloaded audio and video torrents.READ & WRITE
Make sure torrents are good before downloading.
SUBSCRIBE TO CHANNELS
Get your favorite downloads in one place.
BitLord Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install BitLord on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - BitLord from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find BitLord
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store BitLord on its own servers, BitLord is developed and maintained by BitLord. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.