Blizzard Battle.net Desktop App for Windows 10 PC: Blizzard Battle.net Desktop (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Blizzard Battle.net Desktop full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Makes your Blizzard games are easily accessible so you can quickly jump in and start playing.
Blizzard Battle.net Desktop Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Blizzard Battle.net Desktop will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Blizzard Battle.net Desktop|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Blizzard Battle.net Desktop from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Blizzard Battle.net Desktop!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Blizzard Battle.net Desktop Free Download!
Blizzard Battle.net Desktop latest version highlights
Blizzard Battle.net Desktop makes your Blizzard games are easily accessible so you can quickly jump in and start playing. When you’re not playing, the app automatically updates each game to the latest version. It also has curated news about Blizzard games, events, merchandise, and more – so you never miss out on what’s new at Blizzard.
Customize your profile
Your profile is a snapshot of your activity and interests, even outside Blizzard games. Choose an avatar to put a public face on your BattleTag.
Find new friends and see what they’re playing
It’s easy to find and add new friends using the app. When you’re friends, you can see at a glance what they’re up to – so you’ll know when to jump into a game, or when to get one going yourself.
Chat with friends
Your Blizzard friends are just a click away whether you’re in a game or just have the app open. You can also chat on the go with the Battle.net mobile app.
Jump into voice chat
Built-in voice chat makes it easy to keep a group coordinated when you’re playing together, and easy to keep together if you move to another game.
Participate in Blizzard Groups
Blizzard Groups give you a home on Battle.net to connect with friends and other players. They make it easy to discuss strategies, set up play time, or just hang out and chat.
Blizzard Battle.net Desktop Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Blizzard Battle.net Desktop on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Blizzard Battle.net Desktop from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Blizzard Battle.net Desktop
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Blizzard Battle.net Desktop on its own servers, Blizzard Battle.net Desktop is developed and maintained by BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.