BlueStacks App for Windows 10 PC: BlueStacks (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install BlueStacks full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. No.1 android emulator which enables you to run your favorite android apps/games on Windows.
BlueStacks Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if BlueStacks will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download BlueStacks from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of BlueStacks!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- BlueStacks Free Download!
BlueStacks latest version highlights
Your Favorite android Apps + Games are now free on your PC. With full screen android environment you can enjoy playing android games with convenience. With bluestack and App Player you can download your desired app/games like; whatsapp, facebook, candy crush, clash of clans and almost all all android apps and games. BlueStacks is a free android emulator. Enables you to run Android applications on Microsoft Windows.
Android Tab lets you discover the most popular apps and games out there. Switch between apps easily as switch between apps easily. More Storage Space: Since BlueStacks 2, storage capacity has been increased up to 32 GB ( i.e, 16 GB internal and 16 GB External SD Card storage). More storage gives more space for more apps and games installation.
BlueStacks Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install BlueStacks on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - BlueStacks from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find BlueStacks
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store BlueStacks on its own servers, BlueStacks is developed and maintained by BlueStacks. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.