Chrome Remote Desktop App for Windows 10 PC: Chrome Remote Desktop (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Chrome Remote Desktop full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Access other computers or allow another user to access your computer securely over the Internet.
Chrome Remote Desktop Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Chrome Remote Desktop will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Chrome Remote Desktop|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Chrome Remote Desktop from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Chrome Remote Desktop!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Chrome Remote Desktop Free Download!
Chrome Remote Desktop latest version highlights
Access other computers or allow another user to access your computer securely over the Internet. Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser or a Chromebook. Computers can be made available on an short-term basis for scenarios such as ad hoc remote support, or on a more long-term basis for remote access to your applications and files. All connections are fully secured.
Chrome Remote Desktop is fully cross-platform. Provide remote assistance to Windows, Mac and Linux users, or access your Windows (Windows 7 and above) and Mac (OS X Yosemite 10.10 and above) desktops at any time, all from the Chrome browser on virtually any device, including Chromebooks.
Chrome Remote Desktop Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Chrome Remote Desktop on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Chrome Remote Desktop from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Chrome Remote Desktop
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Chrome Remote Desktop on its own servers, Chrome Remote Desktop is developed and maintained by Google. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.