CloneCD App for Windows 10 PC: CloneCD (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install CloneCD full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Backup copies of your music and data CDs, regardless of standard conformity.
CloneCD Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if CloneCD will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||DVD, Blu Ray & USB|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download CloneCD from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of CloneCD!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- CloneCD Free Download!
CloneCD latest version highlights
CloneCD is the perfect tool to make backup copies of your music and data CDs, regardless of standard conformity. CloneCD’s award-winning user interface allows you to copy almost any CD with just a few mouse clicks. It allows you to create perfect 1:1 copies of your valuable original compact discs. Should your non Red Book standard music CD not play in your car audio, the backup created by CloneCD will.
- First copying software that uses RAW-Mode
- Creates working 1:1 copies onto CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Amplifies weak sectors with selected CD writers
- Emulates weak sectors with all CD writers
- Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Writes Audio CDs that conform to Redbook standard
- Tray-icon allows control over functional usage of inserted media
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, hard-drive or virtual drives
- Intuitive user-interface, making it easy for novices
- Rich selection of preset options via default profiles
- Advanced options for expert users
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Professional technical support and customer care
- Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
- Supports DVD split file image formats, this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
- Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
- Copies CDs/DVDs which are violating fair-use rights.
CloneCD Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install CloneCD on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - CloneCD from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find CloneCD
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store CloneCD on its own servers, CloneCD is developed and maintained by RedFox Project. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.