Core Temp App for Windows 10 PC: Core Temp (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Core Temp full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Monitor processor temperature and other vital information.
Core Temp Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Core Temp will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Core Temp|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Core Temp from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Core Temp!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Core Temp Free Download!
Core Temp latest version highlights
Core Temp tool is designed to monitor processor temperature and other vital information. Capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system! You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic.
It provides more accurate and higher resolution temperature readings than conventional onboard thermal sensors.
Core Temp Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Core Temp on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Core Temp from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Core Temp
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Core Temp on its own servers, Core Temp is developed and maintained by Alcpu. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.