Cover Commander App for Windows 10 PC: Cover Commander (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Cover Commander full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Professional Looking 3D Box Shots and Mockups in No Time
Cover Commander Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Cover Commander will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Cover Commander|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Cover Commander from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Cover Commander!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Cover Commander Free Download!
Cover Commander latest version highlights
Cover Commander offers more precise controls over the process of creating a perfect 3D box shot and mockups: Laptop, iMac (Computer), Display, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus, e-Book, Blu-ray disc, iPad, etc., while removing the steep learning curve associated with any general use graphics editor.
Cover Commander Key Features
Compose a scene from several 3D objects.
3D mockups: Box, Box with disc, Disc, Screenshot, Curved screenshot, Book, Thin book, Manual, Vista box, Card, Spiral book, Laptop,
iMac (Computer), Display, iPhone X/6s/SE/5c, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus 9, iPad, iPad with cover, Blu-ray box, Blu-ray with disc,
Monitor, TV, DVD box, DVD box with disc, CD box, CD box with disc.
Let the built-in wizards do the dirty work for you and focus on the artistic details of the cover.
Create multiple projects, parse multiple images – with a single command (batch mode).
Save the result image with transparent background and use the picture for the complex web or print designs.
Save the light, shadow, and reflection settings under a unique name and use those settings in other projects.
Set the result image size (up to 4000 x 4000) and margins in pixels.
Draw your customer’s attention with an animated (GIF, SWF, AVI) box, cover or screenshot.
Don’t pay more than what it actually costs to create a great cover. Create additional covers at no cost at all!
Cover Commander Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Cover Commander on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Cover Commander from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Cover Commander
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Cover Commander on its own servers, Cover Commander is developed and maintained by Insofta Development. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.