Cyberduck App for Windows 10 PC: Cyberduck (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Cyberduck full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Libre server and cloud storage browser with support for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and most popular cloud services.
Cyberduck Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Cyberduck will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Cyberduck from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Cyberduck!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Cyberduck Free Download!
Cyberduck latest version highlights
Cyberduck is a libre server and cloud storage browser for Mac and Windows with support for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2, Microsoft Azure & OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox. Connecting to every server with an easy to use interface, connect to servers, enterprise file sharing and cloud storage.
Main Supported Services
- Browse Amazon Simple Storage Service like your harddisk. Supporting the latest and greatest additions to the S3 storage options.
- Easy to use interface: connect to FTP (File Transfer Protocol), SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer), WebDAV (Web-based Distributed
- Authoring and Versioning), Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Racks
- Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
- Organize your bookmarks with drag and drop and quickly search using the filter field.
- Connect to Azure Blob Storage with ease.
- Access any Dropbox account without synchronising files to your local computer.
- Access any Google Drive account without synchronising files to your local computer.
- Reads your proxy configuration from network settings. Encrypts passwords limiting access to your account.
- A widely tested FTP (File Transfer Protocol) implementation for the best interoperability with support for FTP over secured SSL/TLS connections.
File and directory names are encrypted, directory structures are obfuscated.
File Content Encryption
Every file gets encrypted individually.
Secure and Trustworthy with Open Source
No backdoors. No registration or account required.
Cyberduck Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Cyberduck on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Cyberduck from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Cyberduck
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Cyberduck on its own servers, Cyberduck is developed and maintained by Cyberduck. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.