DataGrip App for Windows 10 PC: DataGrip (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install DataGrip full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Cross-Platform IDE for Databases & SQL by JetBrains.
DataGrip Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if DataGrip will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||IDE & Studios|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download DataGrip from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of DataGrip!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- DataGrip Free Download!
DataGrip latest version highlights
DataGrip is a Cross-Platform IDE for Databases & SQL by JetBrains. It is tailored to suit the specific needs of professional SQL developers. Allows you to execute queries in different modes and provides a local history that keeps track of all your activity and protects you from losing your work.
DataGrip provides context-sensitive code completion, helping you to write SQL code faster. Completion is aware of the tables structure, foreign keys, and even database objects created in code you’re editing. It detects probable bugs in your code and suggests the best options to fix them on the fly. It will immediately let you know about unresolved objects, using keywords as identifiers and always offers a way to fix the problems.
It correctly resolves all references in your SQL code and helps you refactor them. When you rename a variable or an alias, it will update their usages throughout the entire file. The actual table names in the database are updated when you rename references to them from your queries. There is even a preview of usages of tables/views inside other views, stored procedures and functions.
DataGrip Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install DataGrip on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - DataGrip from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find DataGrip
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store DataGrip on its own servers, DataGrip is developed and maintained by JetBrains. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.