DaVinci Resolve App for Windows 10 PC: DaVinci Resolve (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install DaVinci Resolve full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Revolutionary tools for editing, color correction, audio post and now visual effects, all in a single application!
DaVinci Resolve Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if DaVinci Resolve will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||DaVinci Resolve|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download DaVinci Resolve from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of DaVinci Resolve!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- DaVinci Resolve Free Download!
DaVinci Resolve latest version highlights
DaVinci Resolve provides familiar multi track timeline, dozens of edit styles, precision trimming, customizable keyboard, stackable timelines and more. Fast, context sensitive trimming tools, asymmetric trimming, dynamic and realtime trimming during live playback.
Full multi camera editing with realtime 2, 4, 9 or 16 camera playback views for cutting shows on the fly. Quickly create constant or variable speed changes, complete with ramps and editable speed curves. Quickly add transitions and filters from the built in library, use 2D or 3D title templates, or add 3rd party plug‑ins.
DaVinci Resolve Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install DaVinci Resolve on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - DaVinci Resolve from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find DaVinci Resolve
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store DaVinci Resolve on its own servers, DaVinci Resolve is developed and maintained by Blackmagic Design. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.