dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL App for Windows 10 PC: dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Universal GUI tool for PostgreSQL databases development and management with options to create and execute queries in the IDE.
dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL Free Download!
dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL latest version highlights
dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL is a GUI tool for database development and management. The IDE for PostgreSQL allows users to create, develop, and execute queries, edit and adjust the code to their requirements in a convenient and user-friendly interface. The tool also provides functionality for PostgreSQL data reporting, data editing, data import and export, building pivot tables and master-detail relations.
Save your time and improve code quality when creating and editing queries with the following features:
- List Members
- Parameter Info
- Quick Info
- Complete Word
Navigate through the object tree and find any PostgreSQL object you are interested in. Right-click the required object in the Database Explorer window to perform the following tasks:
- Retrieve data from the database on a single SQL document
- Truncate a table
- Select Properties to view information on the object
Editing table data becomes a simple task with dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL. You can manage settings of tables, such as adjust column width, set either paginal or auto-search mode by default. Color and format your rows and cells using a rich set of fonts and size. Additionally, the tool provides you with predefined data type formats so that you can select the most suitable for your needs.
Data Export and Data Import
Crucial tools for filling a database with external source data and migrating data between systems. dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL supports 10+ widely used data formats, a number of advanced options, and templates for recurring scenarios.
- 10+ file format support, including Google Sheets
- Flexible data import and export customization
- Handy wizards for data export and import
Using this tool, you don’t need to go into PostgreSQL subtleties to group and summarize your data. Visual Pivot Table Designer, advanced filtering, visual data presentation in a graph make your data easier to read, understand, and analyze.
- Visual Pivot Table Designer
- Advanced filtering
- Visual data presentation in a graph
A tool for a simultaneous data view in related tables. It is also convenient for the express data analysis and locating specific records and logical errors in the database. Visual diagram helps setting up communications in a few seconds and go directly to view.
- Design View for setting up relations between tables
- Data View for handy display of results
- Smart sorting and filtering
PostgreSQL Report Builder with support for chart plotting converts your data into a good-looking report. This PostgreSQL management tool also allows you to build visual PostgreSQL data reports in 9 different formats.
- Data Report Wizard
- Report Designer
- Chart Designer
dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL on its own servers, dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL is developed and maintained by Devart. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.