DC++ App for Windows 10 PC: DC++ (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install DC++ full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect / Advanced Direct Connect network.
DC++ Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if DC++ will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download DC++ from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of DC++!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- DC++ Free Download!
DC++ latest version highlights
DC++ is a client for Windows for the Direct Connect and Advanced Direct Connect network. Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits. It is a highly ranked piece of software among the projects hosted at Sourceforge. With more than fifty million downloads, new users continue to find benefits from the software every day.
No ads, spyware, or bundled software that you don’t need. Also, Multiple protocol support (ADC & NMDC). Shares large files and many files per your organization scheme. Resume of downloads, with optional automatic search for alternate sources by TTH.
Automatic connectivity setup with autoconfiguration of UPnP and NAT-PMP routers. And, automatic and manual download priorities
DC++ Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install DC++ on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - DC++ from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find DC++
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store DC++ on its own servers, DC++ is developed and maintained by Jacek Sieka. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.