DesktopOK App for Windows 10 PC: DesktopOK (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install DesktopOK full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Save and restore the positions of the Windows Desktop Icons and many helpful Windows Desktop-Tools for private, office and commercial usage.
DesktopOK Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if DesktopOK will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download DesktopOK from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of DesktopOK!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- DesktopOK Free Download!
DesktopOK latest version highlights
DesktopOK saves and restore the positions of the Windows Desktop Icons and many helpful Windows Desktop-Tools for private, office and commercial usage. It is a small but effective solution for user that have to change the screen resolution often. It is also good for windows users who often have to work with a projector on the notebook eg laptop or tablet-pc.
- Save your favorite icon locations for each screen resolution.
- Helpful Desktop tools for windows
- Easily minimize all of the windows on your screen
- Launch at Windows startup.
- Each user can then have his own arrangement.
- Portable Windows app.
- Autosave the Desktop Icon Layout
- Change Language
- Maximize the number of windows desktop icon
- Change Windows Desktop Icon Size
- Run in to tray area for easy access.
- Automatically hide and display desktop icons
DesktopOK Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install DesktopOK on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - DesktopOK from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find DesktopOK
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store DesktopOK on its own servers, DesktopOK is developed and maintained by Nenad Hrg. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.