Dev-C++ App for Windows 10 PC: Dev-C++ (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Dev-C++ full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free full-featured integrated development environment (IDE) programming in C and C++.
Dev-C++ Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Dev-C++ will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||IDE & Studios|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Dev-C++ from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Dev-C++!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Dev-C++ Free Download!
Dev-C++ latest version highlights
Dev-C++ is a full-featured integrated development environment (IDE) for programming in C and C++. DevPaks is a packaged extensions on the programming environment with additional libraries, templates, and utilities. DevPaks often contain, but are not limited to, GUI utilities, including popular toolkits such as GTK+, wxWidgets, and FLTK. Other DevPaks include libraries for more advanced function use.
Dev-C++ Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Dev-C++ on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Dev-C++ from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Dev-C++
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Dev-C++ on its own servers, Dev-C++ is developed and maintained by orwelldevcpp. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.