Dexster Audio Editor App for Windows 10 PC: Dexster Audio Editor (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Dexster Audio Editor full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Edit audio files visually with award winning audio editing software. Even beginner can record, extract, edit, convert and burn easily.
Dexster Audio Editor Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Dexster Audio Editor will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Dexster Audio Editor|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Dexster Audio Editor from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Dexster Audio Editor!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Dexster Audio Editor Free Download!
Dexster Audio Editor latest version highlights
Dexster Audio Editor enables you to edit audio files visually with award winning audio editing software. Even beginner can record, extract, edit, convert and burn easily. Edit audio files visually (Open, Save, Cut, Copy, Delete Select, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File)
- Support multiple files editing at the same time
- Insert and change described information about marker / audio file
- Keyboard Shortcut Commands
Apply Audio Effects
Apply audio effects; Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Envelope, Equalizer, Expander, Fade, Flanger, noise, silence, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Tempo, Trim, Vibrato, Chorus, Pitch Shift, Distortion.
Apply Virtual Studio Technology (VST) and DirectX effects
Preview effects before apply
Apply Audio Filters and Audio Restoration
Apply audio filters to the selected part of an audio file; Band Pass Filter, FFT Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter, Peak EQ Filter, FIR Filter
Vocals, Noise, Clicks, Pops, Reduction
Dexster Audio Editor Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Dexster Audio Editor on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Dexster Audio Editor from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Dexster Audio Editor
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Dexster Audio Editor on its own servers, Dexster Audio Editor is developed and maintained by Softdiv. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.