DFSee App for Windows 10 PC: DFSee (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install DFSee full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Disk analysis, maintenance and recovery utility
DFSee Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if DFSee will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download DFSee from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of DFSee!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- DFSee Free Download!
DFSee latest version highlights
DFSee is the perfect data recovery solution, no installation required! Multiplatform Swiss army knife to examine disks in great detail and fix problems with partition definitions and file systems. Create an exact clone or a compressed imagefile from your whole disk or a single partition.
Multiplatform Swiss army knife to examine disks in great detail and fix problems with partition definitions and file systems. Create an exact clone or a compressed imagefile from your whole disk or a single partition. BROWSE through directories, and view or copy/recover files directly from the browser.
It is a generic disk, partition and filesystem utility for maintenance and data-recovery. It supports partition-tables (FDISK, LVM) and filesystems like (V)FAT, FAT-32, EFAT, HPFS, NTFS, JFS, EXT2/3/4, HFS+, and some functionality for ReiserFS, XFS, SWAP and GRUB
DFSee Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install DFSee on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - DFSee from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find DFSee
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store DFSee on its own servers, DFSee is developed and maintained by Jan van Wijk. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.