Directory Opus App for Windows 10 PC: Directory Opus (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Directory Opus full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Good choice for Windows File manager and Explorer Replacement.
Directory Opus Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Directory Opus will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Directory Opus|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Directory Opus from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Directory Opus!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Directory Opus Free Download!
Directory Opus latest version highlights
Directory Opus is a complete replacement for Explorer, with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today. It comes with single or dual pane file display and folder trees Tabbed interface let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them.
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your folders
- Color-code your files, assign status icons, star ratings, tags and descriptions
- View images, documents and more. Image marking lets you sort your photos quickly and easily
- Batch renaming including easy-to-use keyboard macros
- View and edit file metadata
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip and RAR
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Fully configurable user interface – colors, fonts, toolbars, keyboard hotkeys, and a full scripting interface let you tailor Opus exactly to suit your needs
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design.
Directory Opus Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Directory Opus on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Directory Opus from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Directory Opus
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Directory Opus on its own servers, Directory Opus is developed and maintained by GPSoftware. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.