Discord App for Windows 10 PC: Discord (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Discord full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free Voice and Text Chat for Gamers. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game
Discord Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Discord will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||Game ToolIM, Calling|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Discord from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Discord!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Discord Free Download!
Discord latest version highlights
Discord is a free voice and text chat for gamers. Communication keeps your IP address safe. Stop getting ganked because you’re logged into Skype. Resilient Erlang backend running on the cloud has built in DDoS protection with automatic server failover.
Easily share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. It embeds most types of media directly in the chat. GIFs only play when you mouse over them, so your CPU is spared. Post those GIFs. Oh yeah!
Discord Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Discord on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Discord from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Discord
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Discord on its own servers, Discord is developed and maintained by discordapp. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.