Disk Drill App for Windows 10 PC: Disk Drill (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Disk Drill full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. The Premier Data Recovery Software!
Disk Drill Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Disk Drill will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Disk Drill|
|Category||Backup | Recovery|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Disk Drill from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Disk Drill!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Disk Drill Free Download!
Disk Drill latest version highlights
Disk Drill is a Premier Data Recovery Software from 508 Software, LLC.
Powered by multiple data recovery algorithms that read NTFS, FAT32, EXT, HFS+ and other file systems.
Internal & External
Undelete your lost data on system disks and external devices, memory cards and USB drives, other laptops and computers.
Fast and Easy
Tells you if your files can be recovered without the need to purchase a license. 100MB are free on us.
- Comprehensive Data Recovery
- Quick & Deep Scan
- Undelete Protected Data
All You Need to Recover Deleted
FilesGet Disk Drill and stay in full control of your data recovery and protection needs. Whether you need to recover lost documents, videos, music or photos, Disk Drill for Windows has you covered. It features extra tools to maximize the chances and convenience of the recovery process.
Disk Drill Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Disk Drill on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Disk Drill from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Disk Drill
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Disk Drill on its own servers, Disk Drill is developed and maintained by 508 Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.