DiskDigger App for Windows 10 PC: DiskDigger (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install DiskDigger full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Undelete and recover lost photos, videos, music, documents, and most other files that have been deleted.
DiskDigger Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if DiskDigger will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||Backup | Recovery|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download DiskDigger from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of DiskDigger!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- DiskDigger Free Download!
DiskDigger latest version highlights
DiskDigger® is a tool that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives — you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera’s memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you.
- Undelete files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
- Recover any type of file.
- Filter recoverable files by name and size.
- Sort recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
View recoverable files as a list, or as thumbnail previews.
Thumbnails will show previews of image files, album art from MP3 and WMA files, and icons from executable files!
Selecting a recoverable file brings up a full preview of the file (insofar as possible). For image files, it will show the image (with pan and
zoom). For document files, it will show a text-only preview of the document. For certain audio files, it will allow you to play back the sound.
Previews of JPG and TIFF files will show EXIF information (camera model, date taken, sensor settings, etc.).
Previews of MP3 files will show ID3 information (artist, album, genre, etc.).
Previews of ZIP files will show a list of files contained in the archive.
DiskDigger Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install DiskDigger on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - DiskDigger from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find DiskDigger
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store DiskDigger on its own servers, DiskDigger is developed and maintained by Defiant. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.