Docker App for Windows 10 PC: Docker (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Docker full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Docker provides a way to run applications securely isolated in a container, packaged with all its dependencies and libraries.
Docker Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Docker will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||IDE & Studios|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Docker from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Docker!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Docker Free Download!
Docker latest version highlights
Docker CE for Windows is Docker designed to run on Windows 10. It is a native Windows application that provides an easy-to-use development environment for building, shipping, and running dockerized apps. Docker CE for Windows uses Windows-native Hyper-V virtualization and networking and is the fastest and most reliable way to develop Docker apps on Windows. Docker CE for Windows supports running both Linux and Windows Docker containers.
Docker Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Docker on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Docker from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Docker
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Docker on its own servers, Docker is developed and maintained by Docker Inc. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.