HDDScan 2019 - Free Download for Windows 10, 8.1, 7 [64/32 bit]
Download HDDScan 2019 setup installer 64 bit and 32 bit latest version free for windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. Free utility for hard drive diagnostics with RAID, USB Flash and SSD support. HDDScan can test device for errors (bad sectors), show SMART info and change some HDD parameters (AAM, APM). Save your files before having to visit data recovery service! 2017-07-12 (2950).
HDDScan 2019 Setup Free Download
- Category: Backup & Recovery
- Version: Latest Version
- Last Updated:
- OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 & Windows XP (Win2000,Win7 x32,WinServer,WinVista,WinXP)
- Languages: English
- Malware Test (2950): 100% Safe Tested & Virus/Malware Free.
- License: Freeware
HDDScan Similar Apps for Windows 10, 7 and 8/8.1
HDDScan Product Overview:
HDDScan is a freeware utility for hard drive diagnostics with RAID arrays, Flash USB and SSD drives support. The program can test storage device for errors (bad sectors and bad blocks), show S.M.A.R.T. attributes and change some HDD parameters such as AAM, APM, etc.
HDDScan can be useful for performing the regular “health test” for your drive and predicting its degradation, so you will be able to prevent data loss and backup your files before you will have to contact a data recovery service.
Software can be used as a hard disk temperature monitor and reading/writing benchmark ? performance graph is displayed for every test.
Supported storage devices:
– IDE (ATA) and SATA HDD
– SCSI (SAS) HDD
– External USB drives and all major USB boxes
– FireWire or IEEE 1394 HDD
– RAID volumes made of ATA (IDE) / SATA / SCSI HDDs (surface tests only)
– USB Flash (pen drives) ? surface tests only
– SATA / ATA SSD ? solid state drives
Storage device tests:
– Verification in linear mode ? checks if your drive needs data rescue, has recoverable errors or in its perfect shape
– Reading in linear mode ? simpler, but faster disk check
– Erasing in linear mode
– Reading in Butterfly mode (synthetic random read)
– Reading and analyzing SMART parameters from ATA/SATA/USB/FireWire HDD
– Reading and analyzing Log Pages from SCSI HDD
– SMART tests running on ATA/SATA/USB/FireWire HDD
– Temperature monitor for ATA/SATA/USB/FireWire/SCSI HDD
– Reading and analyzing identity information from ATA/SATA/USB/FireWire/SCSI HDD
– Changing AAM, APM, PM parameters on ATA/SATA/USB/FireWire HDD
– SSD SMART and Identity reports
– Reporting defect information on SCSI HDD
– Spindle start/stop function on ATA/SATA/USB/FireWire/SCSI HDD
– Reports can be saved in MHT format or printed
– Skins support
– Command line support
For further info see: http://hddscan.com/
Author provides qualified support at: http://en.rlab.ru/forum/
HDDScan [64 bit, 32 bit] Download FeaturesMain features include:
How to uninstall (remove) HDDScan Completely?Windows 10
Softati.com - does not store HDDScan patchs, serial numbers, activation, cracks, license key, keygen or any forbidden files that may cause harm to the original developer. Only free direct download for the original developer distributable setup files.
HDDScan is developed and maintained by HDDScan.com, Softati.com is not affiliated with this software developers by any means. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.