QuickAudio 2019 - Free Download for Windows 10, 8.1, 7 [64/32 bit]
Download QuickAudio 2019 setup installer 64 bit and 32 bit latest version free for windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. Shell Extension that transforms the File Explorer into a sound tool. Change the sound file icons into waveforms or spectra. Play, edit, spot to your DAW (Nuendo, ProTools, Reaper...) and export to game audio middleware in one click or one key press! 2017-06-12 (634).
QuickAudio 2019 Setup Free Download
- Category: Audio
- Version: Latest Version
- Last Updated:
- OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 & Windows XP (Win 7,Windows 8)
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Malware Test (634): 100% Safe Tested & Virus/Malware Free.
- License: Demo
QuickAudio Similar Apps for Windows 10, 7 and 8/8.1
QuickAudio Product Overview:
Working with sound files? Improve your workflow and be more productive! Tsugi QuickAudio revolutionizes the way you interact with sound files by transforming the Windows File Explorer into an audio tool!
Visualize and select your samples:
For the very first time on Windows, Tsugi Quick Audio replaces the bland icons of your sound files by pictures of their waveform or spectrum.
– Choose the best graphic representation for the icons of your sound files.
– Select your samples based on their frequency contents or amplitude.
– No more need to listen to all of them to select the right one!
– See their audio metadata in the file properties!
– It works inside your favourite sound tools too! (e.g. Sound Forge, Reaper, Audacity, Wwise, ProTools, Cubase…).
With QuickPlay, listen to your sound files within Windows Explorer, just by pressing a key. No need to open your DAW, no need to run the Windows Media Player. Fast and simple!
Quickly edit them:
Use the Tsugi QuickAudio context menu in Windows Explorer or the QuickEdit window to edit your sounds in a flash.
– Normalize or convert the channels, bit depth and sample rate of your sound files directly from Windows Explorer!
– Apply fade-ins and fade-outs, assign amplitude envelopes…
– Trim and crop your samples without even launching a DAW!
Export your sounds to other applications, directly from Windows Explorer. All in one mouse click, or one key press!
– Open the selected samples into your favourite sound editor.
– Automatically create events and export them to game audio middleware (Wwise, FMOD Studio, ADX2)!
– Insert the samples in the timeline of Pro Tools, Nuendo, Cubase and Reaper, thanks to Tsugi QuickAudio’s spotting functions.
QuickAudio [64 bit, 32 bit] Download FeaturesMain features include:
How to uninstall (remove) QuickAudio Completely?Windows 10
Softati.com - does not store QuickAudio patchs, serial numbers, activation, cracks, license key, keygen or any forbidden files that may cause harm to the original developer. Only free direct download for the original developer distributable setup files.
QuickAudio is developed and maintained by Tsugi, Softati.com is not affiliated with this software developers by any means. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.