Surround Meter 5.1 2020 - Free Download for Windows 10, 8.1, 7 [64/32 bit]
Download Surround Meter 5.1 2020 setup installer 64 bit and 32 bit latest version free for windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. The levels of all six channels as well as the phase correlation between all combinations of two channels are represented, so that defined statements are possible for the mono compatibility of a stereo and a Surround signal 2017-06-12 (625).
Surround Meter 5.1 2020 Setup Free Download
- Category: Audio
- Version: Latest Version
- Last Updated:
- OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 & Windows XP (Win2000,Win 7,Win 98,Win Vista,WinXP)
- Languages: English
- Malware Test (625): 100% Safe Tested & Virus/Malware Free.
- License: Shareware
Surround Meter 5.1 Similar Apps for Windows 10, 7 and 8/8.1
Surround Meter 5.1 Product Overview:
A must for all professional Surround Studios
* ITU-775 Surround Standard
* Surround Scope , to control the power of the signal in the surround mix (see demo avis)
* 6 Level Meters with 6 RMS Level Meters with different scales
* DIN 45406, Nordic N9, BBC PPM, EBU PPM, digital PPM
* K-System K-20, K-14, K-12 by Bob Katz
* Reverence Level: 0dBFs, -18 dBFs (european broadcast), -20 dBFs (american broadcast)
* All the 10 possible Correlations displayings (display as Bars or Lines with Max hold)
* Compatible with all MME Windows driver ( see soundcards recommends below)
The commonly applied DIN45406 with a head room of 6 dB referred to digital 0, Nordic N9, BBC PPM, EBU PPM and the K-System (K-20, K-14, K-12) by Bob Katz are easily and individually recallable by using the Windows-function keys F1 to F 8.
PAS-Surround Meter can be configured in a number of different ways, to accurately model the ballistics, responses and graphics of a wide range of standard peak programme meters. These meters currently include the following:
IEC 268-10 Type I – Nordic N9
IEC 268-10 Type IIa – BBC PPM
IEC268-10 Type IIb – EBU PPM
K-System by Bob Katz
Provides information about mutual phase-frequency relations between the signal of the left and right channel and allows us to spot any possible irregularities. These ‘irregularities’ may not have any significance in the case of stereo playback, but it should be remembered that the material we record can also be played as a mono signal (for example, on TV or on one of the radio stations which are broadcast or received in mono), and is worth sounding at least similar to what we imagined. However, you have to learn to read the indications of the correlation meter.
Surround Meter 5.1 [64 bit, 32 bit] Download FeaturesMain features include:
How to uninstall (remove) Surround Meter 5.1 Completely?Windows 10
Softati.com - does not store Surround Meter 5.1 patchs, serial numbers, activation, cracks, license key, keygen or any forbidden files that may cause harm to the original developer. Only free direct download for the original developer distributable setup files.
Surround Meter 5.1 is developed and maintained by PAS-Products, Softati.com is not affiliated with this software developers by any means. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.