TinyWall 2019 - Free Download for Windows 10, 8.1, 7 [64/32 bit]
Download TinyWall 2019 setup installer 64 bit and 32 bit latest version free for windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. TinyWall hardens and controls the firewall built into Windows, but does not display popups. Instead, TinyWall allows users to whitelist or unblock programs via various other innovative methods. Designed to be simple to use, secure and non-intrusive. 2017-07-12 (3057).
TinyWall 2019 Setup Free Download
- Category: Security
- Version: Latest Version
- Last Updated:
- OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 & Windows XP (Win 7,WinOther,Win Vista,Other)
Developer: K�roly Pados
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish
- Malware Test (3057): 100% Safe Tested & Virus/Malware Free.
- License: Freeware
TinyWall Similar Apps for Windows 10, 7 and 8/8.1
TinyWall Product Overview:
Designed to harden and control the advanced firewall built into Windows, TinyWall includes a combination of features that sets it apart from both commercial and freeware firewalls.
TinyWall does not display popups that “urge users to allow”. In fact, it will not notify you of any blocked action. Rather than displaying popups, TinyWall allows users to whitelist or unblock programs via various methods. For example, you can just initiate whitelisting by a hotkey, then click on a window that you want to allow. Or, you can select an application from the list of running processes. (Of course, the traditional way of selecting an executable also works.)
This approach avoids popups but still keeps the firewall very easy to use. It will also limit the list of unblocked programs to those that the user really needs, which is optimal from a security standpoint.
TinyWall gives Windows Firewall a sane and secure configuration and presents you with a simple interface where you can easily define what has network access and what not, while preventing other programs from modifing or overwriting your firewall settings.
– TinyWall lets you work while protecting you. There are no annoying popups but configuration is very simple.
– Using the advanced Windows Firewall built into newer Windows versions, TinyWall’s performance impact is neglible.
– No drivers or kernel-components are installed so it does not influence system stability.
– Automatic learning, blocklists, password lock, firewall tampering protection and built-in tight firewall rules help increase TinyWall’s and your computer’s security even further.
– Firewall modes and lots of other convenience features make TinyWall extremely easy to use for anybody.
– All packed into a download that is about a megabyte.
Requires Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or newer.
TinyWall [64 bit, 32 bit] Download FeaturesMain features include:
How to uninstall (remove) TinyWall Completely?Windows 10
Softati.com - does not store TinyWall patchs, serial numbers, activation, cracks, license key, keygen or any forbidden files that may cause harm to the original developer. Only free direct download for the original developer distributable setup files.
TinyWall is developed and maintained by K�roly Pados, Softati.com is not affiliated with this software developers by any means. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.