Drive SnapShot App for Windows 10 PC: Drive SnapShot (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Drive SnapShot full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Create an exact image of your hard disk for backup, restore, and disaster recovery, while running Windows!
Drive SnapShot Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Drive SnapShot will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Drive SnapShot|
|Category||Backup | Recovery|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Drive SnapShot from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Drive SnapShot!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Drive SnapShot Free Download!
Drive SnapShot latest version highlights
Drive SnapShot enables you to create an exact image of your hard disk for backup, restore, and disaster recovery, while running Windows. The Backup process will back up all your data into a single file, containing all data, including system data and registry, for total security, should your computer ever crash.
Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
The new Snapshot technology ensures that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC’s data at the start of backup.
There are no difficulties with opened files.
Ever. This enables a very fast and easy way to back up servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drive’s data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file. This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
If a disk is restored to its original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup – byte for byte. Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
Compatible with all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS,ReFS)
Supports Linux EXT2/3/4/Reiser/XFS Compatible with all Windows RAID Methods
Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
Drive SnapShot Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Drive SnapShot on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Drive SnapShot from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Drive SnapShot
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Drive SnapShot on its own servers, Drive SnapShot is developed and maintained by Tom Ehlert. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.