DSLR Remote Pro App for Windows 10 PC: DSLR Remote Pro (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install DSLR Remote Pro full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Professional's software solution for remotely controlling your Canon EOS digital SLR from a Windows PC via USB.
DSLR Remote Pro Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if DSLR Remote Pro will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||DSLR Remote Pro|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download DSLR Remote Pro from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of DSLR Remote Pro!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- DSLR Remote Pro Free Download!
DSLR Remote Pro latest version highlights
Easy to use interactive photobooth print layout editor with support for captions, QR codes, background and overlay images. Free photobooth print templates and the ability to save your designs for future use.
Photo booth green screen shooting using DSLR Remote Pro v2 onwards.
Improved green screen quality and faster processing available in DSLR Remote Pro v3.9 onwards. Capture ‘boomerang’ animated GIFs in video mode and share them via email, text, Facebook or Twitter. Alternatively create an animated GIF showing a slideshow of the photos just taken with optional title pages and overlays.
DSLR Remote Pro Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install DSLR Remote Pro on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - DSLR Remote Pro from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find DSLR Remote Pro
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store DSLR Remote Pro on its own servers, DSLR Remote Pro is developed and maintained by Breeze Systems. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.