Easy2Boot App for Windows 10 PC: Easy2Boot (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Easy2Boot full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. USB multiboot solution (Legacy+UEFI).
Easy2Boot Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Easy2Boot will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Easy2Boot from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Easy2Boot !
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Easy2Boot Free Download!
Easy2Boot latest version highlights
Easy2Boot is A new USB multiboot solution (Legacy+UEFI). Just copy the ISO files to the USB drive and boot. For UEFI-booting you must convert ISOs to .imgPTN files first. Just copy your ISO files to the E2B USB drive and Legacy-boot! E2B now does not require a WinHelper USB flash drive to be added when booting most Windows Install ISOs from an E2B USB Hard Disk and you can boot Windows Install 7/8/10 ISOs from any menu folder.
- Use the large red Make E2B Drive button in Make_E2B GUI to quickly make an NTFS E2B drive (recommended).
- Make an E2B USB drive using Windows or linux (portable – no installation to Windows required).
- Removable-type USB Flash drives supported (and USB Fixed Disks but extra steps are required for some payloads).
- E2B supports FAT32, NTFS (recommended & default), ExFAT (and limited ext2/3/4) USB boot drives.
- Just copy over your ISO files (or delete them), a new menu is automatically created each time you boot. Add or remove any
- payload just by copying or deleting the file from the USB drive – no menu to edit, no app. needed – no need to remake it every month/week/day!
- Boot from 100’s of different ISOs and images (just copy them onto the USB drive!) – over 340 different types supported.
- Add 100’s of All-In-One Windows Install ISOs (convert to .imgPTN files using the Windows MPI Tool Kit).
- Add 100’s of UEFI-images (e.g. Windows/Linux/KonBoot/Utilities) using .imgPTN files.
- Add 100’s of full linux and WindowsToGo installations.
- Add 100’s of different linux liveCD ISOs each with persistence (>4GB persistence on NTFS is supported using ext2/3/4).
- Boot directly from Windows .VHD and .WIM files – just copy them over.
- Add images of other single-partition bootable USB drives (e.g. Rufus, WinsetupFromUSB, YUMI, XBOOT, etc.).
- 15+ languages for the E2B menu system (you can add your own language too).
- Secure UEFI-booting is supported by using .imgPTN files.
- Easily create fully automated Windows 7/8/10 unattend.XML files for booting from unmodified Windows Install ISO’s (XMLtoE2B).
- Use for unattended Windows installs (drivers+apps+updates+unchanged Windows Install ISO file) (SDI_CHOCO feature).
Easy2Boot Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Easy2Boot on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Easy2Boot from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Easy2Boot
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Easy2Boot on its own servers, Easy2Boot is developed and maintained by Easy2Boot. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.