Etcher App for Windows 10 PC: Etcher (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Etcher full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Flash OS images to SD cards & USB drives, safely and easily.
Etcher Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Etcher will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||DVD, Blu Ray & USB|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Etcher from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Etcher!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Etcher Free Download!
Etcher latest version highlights
Etcher makes it easy to Flash OS images to SD cards & USB drives, safely and easily. It is an SD card flasher app that is simple for end users, extensible for developers, and works on any platform. Powerful OS image flasher built with web technologies to ensure flashing an SDCard or USB drive is a pleasant and safe experience. It protects you from accidentally writing to your hard-drives, ensures every byte of data was written correctly and much more.
No more writing images on corrupted cards and wondering why your device isn’t booting.
Hard Drive Friendly
Makes drive selection obvious to avoid wiping your entire hard-drive
Who said flashing SD cards has to be an eyesore.
Made with JS, HTML, node.js and Electron. Dive in and contribute!
Works for everyone,
no more complicated install instructions.
More on the way
50% faster flashes, simultaneous writing for multiple drives.
View our roadmap
Etcher Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Etcher on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Etcher from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Etcher
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Etcher on its own servers, Etcher is developed and maintained by Resin.io. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.