EverDoc App for Windows 10 PC: EverDoc (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install EverDoc full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A digital document archiver that puts everything within arm’s reach.
EverDoc Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if EverDoc will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||Notes & Organizer|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download EverDoc from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of EverDoc!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- EverDoc Free Download!
EverDoc latest version highlights
EverDoc is a digital document management of the future with PDFs, pictures or e-mails – you can now conveniently archive everything you need. Simply print the desired document and it will automatically be filed in the background without additional work. Quick and easy access to your documents via full text search and different sort methods (name, date, keyword). It includes the possibility to create and restore backups of your library. This way you can always keep your documents safe.
Keep track of your data
EverDoc manages all supported documents and formats in a convenient way: PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, ODT, GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG und BMP.
OCR text recognition
EverDoc is able to read the contents of images (e.g. JPG, GIF or BMP). This way you can easily find texts via the full text search.
Don’t search, but find!
You can sort your files by date, title or assigned keywords. And if that’s not enough, you can always use the full text search inside the archive.
Safer with backup
The more you use your digital document manager the more you need it. This made us integrate a backup mechanism for you to always be able to restore your archive on another computer.
EverDoc Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install EverDoc on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - EverDoc from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find EverDoc
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store EverDoc on its own servers, EverDoc is developed and maintained by Abelssoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.